Download PDf dds 126.96.36.199 | dds 188.8.131.52 dds 80.3.11-2Request More Information
- Types: DDS 60/2/6.2 | DDS 80/3/9.2 | DDS 80/3/11
- Types: Capacity up to 350 GPM, heads up to 235 ft
- Applications: DDS 60/2/6.2, DDS 80/3/9.2 and DDS 80/3/11 move large volumes of water quickly and efficiently in mines, tunnels, cofferdams, deep excavations, construction sites, etc. They are specially designed to handle media containing highly abrasive materials, such as clay, sand, drilling dust, etc.
- Options: Rubber-lined wear parts Various cable sizes.
- Accessories: Hose connection and other mechanical accessories. Electrical accessories such as controller, control panels, starter, monitoring relays, cables.